Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Tiny Dancer and Debate

I've been having a tiny debate inside my head. Its kinda hard to hear with all the other voices, but here's the summary as I have it so far.

I can:
1) Not post pictures of my baby in her dance outfit and have my mother beat me. Cons? The beating. Pros? My mother would have to actually visit.

2) I can post pics of my beautiful little girl in her dance regalia and let the masses adore the cuteness. Cons? No mother visit. Pros? No beating and mass enjoyment.

I don't know if the debate's done, but I think you can see what I've chosen. So, masses. Here she is. I can only think that this is what my sister was probably like when she went to ballet class and my father and I went and played video games.

1 comment:

DuckieMom said...

As I recall, Megan was maybe a bit chubbier in her tiny dancer days.

Solve ALL your problems and bring Maddie to the family reunion next month!!!

Duckie