Sunday, October 28, 2007

Maddy at the Zoo

I know the grandparents have been waiting for this one for a week or so. Here are pictures of my daughter's very first trip to the zoo. She really enjoyed the elephants (although there are no pictures of them) and she also liked looking at the monkeys and the buudies (birdies, for those who don't know). Not SO excited for the petting zoo, but it seems like she's that way with all animals...she'll go right up to a 100 pound German Shepherd, but freaks out about a little orange tabby kitty.

The smiling goat just keeps me in the zone...this is how I think boys are going to be looking at my daughter in about 12 years. My head sinks in to my hands at the thought.

Just click on the teenager...err goat...to see the pics.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've news for you Ry, it won't be that way in about 12 years....try sooner! It starts shen she IS about 12 yrs.
What a beautiful girl.