Friday, June 22, 2007

Maddy's New (Smaller) Chariot

I think most would say that I'm just posting this picture to show off my new car. While that's sort of true, my mother and sister did say they wanted to see it and it will save me about $100 a month in gas compared to the green monster I was used to. But there is a Maddy story involved as well...

Apparently, the "sun and sound" package is of great interest to my daughter. Not only do we have the great sound of the Audiophile six disc MP3 sound system, we also have the fun of the sun roof. The several days I've picked her up in both the Ford Escape loaner I had for almost a week and in the new car, she has been awed by the sunroof and me opening and closing it. At first I thought she would just want it open...oh no. It is a matter of keeping the action going for her...open then close then open, etc, etc. And this is an all the way home thing...can't just do it once.

Well worth the Maddy giggles and the smile on her face!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so whens it being skipped?